17 May REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR the Open Streets Summit 2018 in New Orleans!
The Summit will feature a behind the scenes tour of the City of Gretna’s inaugural open streets program, as well as breakout sessions, networking opportunities, and a World Café with open streets champions and organizers from across the continent.
The Summit will provide inspiration and practical tips for both -novice and experienced- open streets organizers and supporters from public health, transportation, planning, public space, and policymaking fields. The Summit will be led by experts from The Open Streets Project, and other leaders in the global open streets movement.
Attendees will learn about route design, partnering with local businesses and officials, social inclusion, ensuring public safety, recruiting volunteers, promotion, and evaluating open streets through measurable goals and metrics.
Speakers and an agenda for the summit will be announced shortly, so stay tuned!
To register for the Open Streets Summit only:
- Step 1: Go to https://center.uoregon.edu/NCBW/2018/registration/reg_training_only.php
- Step 2: Fill in the information required. Be sure to select Open Streets Summit V
- Step 3: Once you’ve input all your information, click the Verification button on the bottom of the registration form
- Step 4: Input your payment details
- Step 5: Click the Finalize Your Registration button
To register for Walk Bike Places 2018 and the Open Streets Summit:
- Step 1: Go to https://www.walkbikeplaces.org/
- Step 2: Click the Register Now! Button on the homepage
- Step 3: Select the registration option that most pertains to you
- Step 4: Fill in the personal information required
- Step 5: To register for the Open Streets Summit, scroll down to Additional Meetings and Trainings and select Open Streets Summit V
- Step 6: Fill in your preferences for the Walk Bike Places 2018 as well
- Step 7: Once you’ve input all your information, click the Verification button at the bottom of the registration form
- Step 8: Input your payment details
- Step 9: Click the Finalize Your Registration button
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.